Greetings from Spenta Multimedia!
There have been several exciting developments since we last got in touch with you.
Here's a quick update of what's been happening!
1. Spenta launched Adorn, India's first luxury jewellery magazine on August 19, 2010, at the very first India International Jewellery Week. With exciting content and rich visuals, Adorn features the latest high quality offerings from manufacturers and retailers and is targeted at high net worth consumers of jewellery across India. This bi-monthly magazine has already received rave reviews as a product. If you would like to receive a copy please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In a first for Spenta, we entered the pharmaceutical sector by bringing out Shubh Labh, a quarterly magazine for chemists. Shubh Labh has been commissioned by Piramal Healthcare, a leading pharmaceutical company.
3. Our consumer
title, The Smart Manager,
has launched a highly successful partnership with rediff.com.
The magazine's most popular attraction-the Tata Consultancy
Services Smart Manager Case Contest-is now hosted on Rediff's
Business page. Readers come to The Smart Manager website
to post solutions. We have also started contributing regular
articles to the website. Thanks to this exercise, our unique
web views have gone up a whopping 1000%!
4. The Smart Manager is all set to launch its new website (www.thesmartmanager.com), with enhanced features and functionalities. Highlights include blogs written by some of the world's top names in management and an opportunity to directly ask questions to the best in the business.
5. On the occasion of Parsi New Year, the August issue of The BPP Review, one of our custom publications brought out on behalf of the Bombay Parsi Punchayet, was a special bumper edition, with increased pages of content reflecting the views of prominent Zoroastrians.
6. The UTV World Movies custom magazine, Insignia, recently completed a year at Spenta. From being a small brochure reaching a handful of readers, Insignia is today India's leading and only cinema magazine of its kind, with a print readership of close to 15,000 and a team of exciting Indian and international contributors. The magazine has been commended for its unique editorial content by a host of film luminaries such as Oscar-winner Resul Pookutty and multiple National Award-winning director Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury. The magazine is available through free subscription and can also be read online at www.utvworldmovies.com.
7. Our Online Media Team continues to expand and has bagged several new websites such as Omkar Builders, Wadhwa Developers, etc. It has also implemented email management solutions for corporates (upto 500 email accounts) such as New Globe Logistik. We are also venturing into e-publishing.
8. After the grand success of The Marwar Mega Wedding Show in July at World Trade Centre, Mumbai, we are proud to bring to you the following Marwar Mega Wedding Shows at:
Bangalore: Hotel Ashok Lalit on October 15, 16 and 17, 2010.
Mumbai: The Club, Andheri, on October 25 and 26, 2010.
Spenta will soon launch two international titles. Watch this space for future updates.
Thank you for your support. Once again, we commit ourselves to excellence in service.
Multimedia has grown to a diverse portfolio of 32 custom
publications, 6 consumer publications, 3 event properties
and a growing list of clients for web-based solutions, content
services and book publishing.